- October 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- March 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
- May 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
The version 0.203 is finished.
Game interfaces have been completely remade, to be clearer and nicer!
– Completely new interface.
– Online and realtime buidlings removal implemented.
– Update of population handling. Now with 20 social categories.
– Views now start centered on regions.
The version 0.202 is finished.
The main update is the creation of the game clock, and its first aplication : building construction.
The game clock goes faster than real time, and years in world of Ymir last a different number of days from reality.
In default settings, one year is made of 32 days, and each day lasts 3 real hours.
Also, buildings now have their own menu wich will be used for updating / deleting it, or seeing detailed infos about the building.
– Bug when informing server of player’s current region solved.
– Bug when building on map border solved.
– Exception when updating building list while loading region solved.
– Bug when receiving large building lists solved.
– Creation of the building menu.
– Online and realtime buidlings construction implemented.
– Creation of the game clock.
The version 0.201 is finished!
– Button collisions problem solved.
– Mouse cursor scale problem solved.
– Updated building placement to work with new terrain system.
– Updated mouse coordinates calculations to work with new terrain system.
– Server now uses world map spawn points.
– Building placement is now in real time, all players viewing a region will see buildings beeing placed.
- Server/Client communications
– Optimisation of data structures transfers.
The version 0.200 is finished!
– Version checking between client and server.
– Creation of loading pannels pour la carte du monde et les régions.
– Terrains have height.
– Regions have a vegetation caracteristic : forest or none.
– Regions have a water caracteristic : costal, river, small river, big river, lake, swamp.
– Regions have a relief caracteristic : normal, plain, rocky, hills,mountains.
– New terrain tiles : Basalt, Limestone, granit, schist, sandstone, silice, ground, poor ground, fertile ground, gravel ground, sand, gravel sand, clay.
– Creation of trees : Oak, Pinus, Fir, Coconut tree,Palm tree, Ceibus, Birch, Bismark palm tree, Acacia, Baobab.
– Creation of water.
– Creation of natural ressources.
Copper, Iron, Silver, Gold, Salt, Coal.
Beans, Figs, Wine, Papyrus, Vegetables, Barley, Wheat, Potatoes, Sugarcane, Bananas, Apples, Truffles, Corn, Olives.
Dogs, Rabbits, Cows, Sheep, Horses, Elephants, Mammoths.
- Server/Client communications
– Multi file download support.